Tuesday, September 30, 2014

The Glamorous Sweatpants.



Trench coat: Juicy Couture
Sweatpants: J Crew
Sneakers: Isabel Marant
Scarf: vintage (my grandmother's!)
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban
Watch: Juicy Couture

Eyes: Clinique Eyshadow On Safari
Lips: Clinique Heather Moon
Nails: OPI Uh Oh Roll Down the Window

I've been feeling a bit sick for the last couple of days, so my outfit here is sort of simple: sweatpants, my most glamorous (gold!) trench coat, Isabel Marant sneakers (my love!), and a big cozy vintage but trendy Russian ornament printed scarf (at least it WAS trendy a couple of seasons ago). Though it is almost the coat season, I am still wearing my trench coats because the moment I put a coat on, it means we have the six month of wearing coats ahead, and that is not fun. That is when outfit blogging gets really tough, as it all becomes about outerwear, and I don't have that much to come out with a new outfit idea every day. Though, I do plan for my blog to survive this cold season!






Lipstick:

No comments:

Post a Comment