Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Peaches and Cream.

Coat: J Crew
Sweater: Juicy Couture
Skirt: Aeropostale
Tights: Calzedonia
Boots: La Canadienne
Scarf: Emu Australia
Hat: Zara
Watch: Juicy Couture
Bracelet: unknown

Lipstick: Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lipstick in Coral
Nails: OPI Mod About You

Let me introduce my favourite coat: it is from J Crew Collection and it is made of alpaca. I really love this type of material and I had been looking for a coat like this for a long time. But the problem with most alpaca coats is that they are mostly "grandma-style". I mean, the length, the collar, the cut. Finally, I found this one on eBay , bought it online and couldn't be happier with it!

As you can see, I am still "torturing" my lace mini skirt. I mentioned it HERE as the basic of the basics. This look today proves it once again: it IS wearable all year long. Ok, I did have to suffer from freezing cold because I wanted to unzip my coat for taking the pictures. But this is my lifestyle, I don't really have to take my coat off anywhere. Thought the lace skirt does look great with tights, and sweaters, and coats, as well it does with bare legs in summer.

This autumn I've really rediscovered coloured tights. The last time I wore them was probably high school. Then I thought they were too childish, and that they made my legs look fat. No I am sure neither of this is true. Tight are a must-have for cold climates, so just go with your taste and fantasy! As for the legs, it's the legs that are the problem, not the tights. So you have to learn to feel comfortable in your body whatever your weight is, and then just work on yourself to achieve the body you want. I promise I'll share my ways of keeping fit both nutrition-wise and workout-wise, just a little bit later, when the winter takes over and I am not able to post my outfits for a while. So just let me have some fun shooting my outfits for a bit longer;)!















No comments:

Post a Comment