Wednesday, October 8, 2014

A Windy Day in Pink and Gray.



Coat: Juicy Couture
Sweater dress: Atmosphere
Slip skirt: Free People
Tights: Calzedonia
Boots: Seychelles
Scarf: Emu Australia
Watch: Juicy Couture
Bracelets: vintage 

Pink and grey is always a very successful combination, especially when you also combine different textures and fabrics, like knits and chiffon, leather and lace...
This sweater dress ( which I will surely show you separately in future) was a big problem for me - it has a style of a dress, but is way too short to wear on it's own, even with thick tights. So I was even thinking of making it longer on my own by adding a ribbon or peplum along the hem. But as I now own this amazing slip skirt by Free People, I decided to try it on under this dress. It turned out to be Amazing! This slip skirt really does wonders if your dress is too short! Once again, I was reassured that it pays off to invest in more expensive but high quality items! 

As for the rest of the outfit, all I can say is that it was too cold to unzip my coat like I usually try to do. And it was a really windy day making it hard to take pictures. Cold season makes blogging a real challenge!








No comments:

Post a Comment