Monday, October 13, 2014

An Unexpected Summer Day.

Parka: Next
Flower pin: Accessorize
Dress: Juicy Couture
Tights: Calzedonia
Shoes: Uterque, Tamaris
Watch: Juicy Couture
Necklaces: Mexx, Monet

Lips: Dior 999
Nails: OPI Uh Oh Roll Down the Window

As much as this year's autumn brings me a lot of sadness and tragedy, it also gives us unbelievably beautiful weather. It's the middle of October, and there is suddenly summer again. Though, it is only summer by temperature, accompanied by an autumn landscape and autumn spirit.

So here I am, bringing out a dress I have already stored away for summer! But who cares about digging through a storage closet when there is such an opportunity! There is nothing I like more than mixing summer and autumn items in one outfit. Especially with tights! And let me share: I found the best tights brand possible: Calzedonia. Their tights are matte which makes your legs and the whole look very elegant and sophisticated. Unfortunately in my country there are no Calzedonia stores, so if you live somewhere where they are available, I would be happy to order some.










No comments:

Post a Comment