Tuesday, August 5, 2014

The White Dress.


Dress: Free People
Sandals: DMSX
Bag: Michael Kors
Necklace: Mexx

So, it IS HOT. 35 degrees, so I am continuing my parade of dresses. This one is a white dress I've been looking for - who doesn't like a flowy romantic and casual dress? The ones I came across before this one made me look either like a giant wedding cake, or a little girl from a kindergarten. This dress from Free People has interesting silhouette, flowy material, lots of details, like lace sleeves, layers and embroidery.
Not typical for me, but no make up here, cause it all just melts, and no hair style, as it all killed by humidity.





1 comment:

  1. Believe it or not, but I’m insane about dating with other nationality’s men. Therefore, in order to give you assistance, I’m willing to advise precisely this wonderful source https://ladadate.com/blog-what-to-do-when-you-are-dating-jew-jewish-dating where you will certainly be able to get information connected with Jewish’s relationships. Therefore, don’t postpone it, open the link and use advantages of this recourse as soon as possible!

    ReplyDelete