Friday, December 14, 2018

Do you Change Color for Fall?/ A вы меняете цвет осенью?




Pants/ брюки:  Madewell 
Top/ топ: Helmut Lang
Bag/ сумка: Vera Bradley
Sandals/:босоножки Geoх
Sunglasses/очки: MCM
Eyes/ глаза: Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam
Lips/ губы: Tom Ford Devore
Nails/ лак: Essie


I know it might sound stupid, but I feel like my style, as well as my whole LIFEstyle is all about colors. For me, colors define my seasons, my holidays, my mood, my EVERYTHING. I just pick a color and go after it. For example, my birthday color is almost always yellow, my Christmas color is white, my New Year's color is gold, my Valentine's day color is red or pink, my spring color was light blue, my summer color was still light blue (because that one turned out to be a serious color crush), and my fall color is this orange-rust-terracotta one. I know, it is so cliche, I know it is almost on every blogger's must-have list for fall. But, it is something on my own as well!

Let's look back at 2014. Here, here, here, here, here and here - I was all about orange. I had an orange bag, an orange coat, 3 orange skirts, lots of orange tops and so on.

This fall's orange is different. The pants I am wearing are the perfect example of it. Although ... there are other shades that I am filling my wardrobe with, because, I told you, color is my biggest weakness and my biggest strength at the same time. Finding your color of the moment is probably the easiest way to find and to define your style, to build your basic wardrobe and to create your mood. If you find 2 colors - your job is done! Stick to them - and you'll never find in yourself the "I have nothing to wear" situation again!

Oh, and I am not talking about black, gray or beige, these colors don't count! They are not basic, they are an addition to the basic. The basics should be bold!



Цвет для меня - основа моего стиля. Свой цвет у каждого времени года, каждого праздника, каждого события и каждого настроения. День рождения у меня почти всегда жёлтого цвета, Рождество - белого, Новый год - золотого, весна - голубого, лето - тоже голубого, потому что уж очень сильно я на него запада, а осень - оранжевого. Причём в этом году меня их два: терракотовый и красно-коричневый. Четыре года назад у меня уже был оранжевый период.  Здесьздесьздесьздесьздесь and здесь я активно сходила с ума по оранжевому цвету. Но в этом году мой оранжевый уже не яркий и сочный, он глубокий и немного мрачный, с примесью горчичного, коричневого, красного - в общем, все то, что мне скорее всего не идет - но это абсолютно не важно...













2 comments:

  1. Hearing X3 you have got a sensorineural loss, you can likely be helped with hearing aids. Conductive losses can't be states (HLAA) conferences Attend the association of overdue-Deafened Adults (ALDA) conferences take be just as enjoyable as before. Cynthia Dixon is a former Librarian and member of the association of late-Deafened Adults (ALDA). She blogs approximately her enjoy as a deaf/difficult of listening to .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hearing X3 Are you facing the loss of hearing?? Do you want to get rid of hearing aids?? Here is the medicine hearingX3 which is economical and easy to get. It is very important to know ‘what hearingX3 is’? It is natural dietary supplement which helps you to protect you from loss of hearing . There are many reasons behind loss of hearing .e.g. malnutrition, biological issues, aging, loud sound and developmental problems. Hearing x3 is helpful in fighting with loss of hearing in your whole life span especially the challenging old age. It can also be beneficiary in protecting the inner ear. So feel free to order our product hearing x3. You will feel that, age is just a number, by using hearing x3. For further information and details, visit. https://hearingx3reviews.com/

    ReplyDelete