Saturday, October 4, 2014

Pumpkin.



Dress: Whim
Shirt dress (worn as a shirt): Zara
Trench: Juicy Couture
Tights: Calzedonia
Boots: Chinese Laundry
Necklace: J Crew

Lipstick: Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lipstick in Coral
Nails: Sally Hansen Gray Area

If we have to pick one truly autumn vegetable, it would definitely be a pumpkin. They are everywhere: markets, stores, gardens, all so colorful and beautiful, funny and joyous, and tasty, of course! So this outfit, as well, probably at a subconscious level, was inspired by a pumpkin. I know, I sound silly, but it was when I looked at these pictures, that I immediately saw an image of a big orange pumpkin in my head.

 As I have mentioned before, somehow my wardrobe became full of orange items, all the possible shades of it: peach, salmon, paprika, terracotta, brick red, and so on. It turned out to be such an easy color for matching and creating outfits. Definitely one of my "must-have" colors for autumn!






No comments:

Post a Comment