Tuesday, June 2, 2015

The Yellow Dress/ Желтое платье.

























Dress/ платье:  InSeparable
Jacket/ куртка: American Eagle
Belt/ ремень: old
Boots/ ботильоны: Chinese Laundry
Sunglasses/ очки: Moschino
Bag/ сумка: Coach

Lipstick/ помада: Estee Lauder Pinkbery
Nails/ лак: Golden Rose 22

I first presentented this dress here, at the beginning of my blog. I can't stop admiring how an imressive dress like that could cost me just around 10 dollars!

As much as love a high end designer item, the same way I love finding something amazing by an unknown inexpensive brand! It can probably be compared to finding a true masterpiece among the young aspiring artists, compared to admiring those already famous and respected. They all have their place in the world and all worthy and appreciated. There are only 2 fashion "phenomena" I will never accept: fakes and cheap faceless wholesale China merchandize.

When I first wore this dress, it was a hot summer day, so I didn't even style or accessorize it then. Afterwards, summer was over before I even got a chance to wear it again!  Can you believe it? Our summers are so short! Last September I was terrified by how many of my summer clothes were left unworn, when I was packing my summer wardrobe away for winter. Of course, there is always another thing to blame in this matter - having too many clothes (which I am working at, I promise!).

Now, lets get back to the dress! The first thing I did about it - I "upgraded" it by removing the cheap-looking yellow skirt lining (which looked too obviuos and, therefore, too cheap) and bought a perfect nude coloured slipdress at Victoria's Secret. That IS, by the way, one of the biggest secrets to great summer dressing: appropriate underwear! I will write a separate post dedicated to this topic very soon, but to say it short: get yourself as many various underwear pieces in NUDE color, as you can (strapless bras, seamless panties, full slips, half slips, and so on).

After getting that underwear question figured out, even a cheap polyester dress can become very sophisticated looking.

As to the rest of the outfit, it was easy. I must confess, I had this outfit it my mind since last year, I even wore it once before I started this blog. I liked it so much then, that I've had it my mind ever since, determined to pull it off again!

Here it is: a lightweight chiffon dress, a classic denim jacket and ankle boots! What am I so obsessed
about ;)?

Это платье я уже показывала аж здесь, в самом начале этого блога. Но я не перестаю им восхищаться: настолько стильная вещь неизвестной марки и всего около 10 баксов!

Насколько я питаю слабость к дорогим дизайнерским вещам, настолько же люблю отыскать что-то уникальное среди малоизвестных недорогих марок!Это как среди художников:  есть признанные и именитые, а есть - начинающие и подающие надежды. И тех и других объединяет то, что они все талантливы, и поэтому - каждому есть место в мире искусства. А с миром моды - все абсолютно так же! Единственное, чего я не приемлю - это подделок и безликого ширпотребного оптового Китая.

Но что-то я отвлеклась: разговор-то у нас о платье. Тогда я надевала его в очень жаркий день, и как-то даже не дополнила его никаким аксессуарами. А потом... Потом лето взяло и кончилось! И платье я больше ни разу не надела. А, вообще, в прошлом году осенью, убирая летние вещи, я ужаснулась, что многие я не успела поносить вообще! Вот такое у нас короткое лето! А, возможно, виновато не лето, а просто у кого-то слишком много 
одежды ;)!

Единственный мой "апгрейд" в отношении этого платья - я отпорола грубую желтую юбку-подкладку и купила в Виктории Сикрет идеально подходящую короткую комбинацию телесного цвета. Правильное нижнее белье - это, впрочем, основа летнего гардероба (как бы прикольно это не звучало). Я в ближайшее время напишу об этом целый пост, но если кратко - купите себе все возможные предметы нижнего белья в телесном цвете (бюстгальтеры со съемными бретелями, бесшовные трусы, комбинации и нижние юбки).

После того, как решен вопрос нижнего белья, даже дешевое платье из полиэстра вдруг начинает выглядеть дорого.

Что касается образа, тут все просто. Должна признаться, что этот образ родился у меня давно, и я даже уже надевала его однажды в прошлом году, еще до начала ведения этого блога. И так он запал мне в душу, что я с нетерпением ждала лета, чтобы его повторить. 

Легкое шифоновое платье, классическая джинсовая куртка и ботильоны. И что в этом такого особенного ;)???







7 comments:

  1. Классные совы!
    Оля, а Вы есть в инстаграм?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо!
      Пока не освоила Инстаграм, но собираюсь в ближайшее время!

      Delete
  2. you look great

    Check out my new post
    http://carrieslifestyle.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Will check your new post of course!

      Delete
  3. Obsessed with the shoes. The dress has a very beautiful color, so lovable. Great pics too *wink*.
    http://pearlsprettyskin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the shoes comlpiment! The are my favourite pair of shoes all year round!

      Delete
  4. love the skirt! the high-low is cute~

    XOXO Courtney from Color Me Courtney
    www.colormecourtney.com

    ReplyDelete