Friday, June 12, 2015

Feeling Like the Princess of the Dunes/ Притворяясь принцессой дюн.

                                     





Dress/ платье: Free People
Parka/ куртка: Next
Sandals/ босоножки: Donald J Pliner

Have you ever had anything you've been looking forward to turn out just the opposite?

To me that is this vacation right now!

First of all, the weather. It is really-really cold this year. I know where I was going, but this is nothing close to the past 3 years.

And second, I am so stupid! I couldn't do anything more clever than to have a rubella vaccine shot just a week before leaving for vacation. As a result, just upon arriving to Palanga, I developed this severe reaction to it. My whole body got covered with red spots. Including my face. It only lasted for 2 days, but I was terrified! I was even thinking about going back home! After I read a bit about it on the internet, I calmed down and decided to try to be patient. Today I look better and was finally able to shoot some pictures.


Бывало ли у вас так, что вы что-то планируете, ждете с нетерпением и уверенностью, что все будет замечательно, - а оборачивается все полной противопоржностью.

Вот так у меня с этим отдыхом! Я так его ждала, так привыкла, что у нас тут все проходит гладко и спокойно! 

Во-первых, в этом году холодно. Не по-Балтийски холодно, в холодно в принципе. Какие там пляжные образы?! Чтобы дойти до дюн, надо одевать куртку, штаны и закрытую обувь!

А во-вторых - моя собственная глупость! Вот зачем было за неделю до далекой поездки делать прививку от краснухи??? На следующий день после приезда в Палангу у меня началась такая реакция - мама дорогая! Я просто ВСЯ покрылась красной сыпью. И только сегодня наконец-то стала похожа на человека и смогла думать о фото. До этого мне было не только не до фотографий, но и вообще была уже мысль поехать обратно домой.

Что ж, вроде кризис миновал, и можно начинать наслаждаться прекрасными пейзажами Паланги!





























8 comments:

  1. I love it!
    nice post :)
    xoxo from Italy

    http://www.carmenantal.com/
    Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love this! :)


    www.contrastofeffect.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice dress :) New on my French Blog: How to straighten your hair and eat Strawberries sweets :)

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great maxi dress, looks good on you.
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great! nice blog you have

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the sandals, and how the dress flows.

    Kisses.

    http://pearlsprettyskin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete