Monday, January 18, 2016

Do You Hate Winter As Much As I Do? / Ненавидите ли вы зиму так же сильно, как ненавижу ее я?







Winter is seriously the worst time of the year. We've got more snow this year than ever before. This might please those fond of winter sports, those living in the country may be... But for a big city it is a disaster. And for someone like me, being a stay at home mom with a disabled child, it is ten times more of a disaster. I can not get out of the house at all. I am literally paralysed! There is no way I can push a stroller through that snow. How can I still be a fashion blogger?!

I was thinking of doing my outfit fotos indoors, but to be honest, my "indoor" winter wardrobe really sucks! Over the past years I've built a wardrobe based on my lifestyle, and I never go anywhere where I have to take my outerwear off. That means I've been mostly investing in that outerwear instead of the IN-wear. I have a scaringly large collection of Juicy Couture tracksuits,a fantastic selection of coats and jackets, but I seriously have nothing else!!! How about a fashion blogger like that?

I was also thinking of making my blog more of a "lifestyle" blog, but that idea didn't seem exciting at all.

Because my lifestyle sucks.

Because my lifestyle was the reason I started this blog: to get away from it, to have a little place where I feel special, glamorous, fabulous, relevant, confident, interesting, intelligent, optimistic and strong.  Besides, a "lifestyle" blogger is supposed to have that perfect life going around.

Like, a perfect home with matching napkins, perfectly designed interior, perfectly clean, perfectly organized... My apartment is nothing like that. It is more like a "gym" for my son's rehabilitation, it is messy and, what is the most important, is anything but an inspiration to me. I don't even like it. I want it to be something completely different, something I can definitely see in my imagination... But when it comes to real life, it all crushes with, well, reality...

So, I guess, I will be sticking to the topics I love: fashion and beauty. Somehow, this ended up being my perfect place were I feel cozy, happy and unlonely. Eventually, this winter WILL end, spring WILL come, bringing lots of light snowless days where I will again shoot many-many outfits ...

And until the stupid snow and frost go away I think I will be "boring" you with a couple of make-up reviews, skincare revelations (again!), and thoughts on life maybe!

Я серьезно очень-очень сильно не люблю зиму. Даже такую "правильную", снежную и морозную! Этот снег может радовать, наверное, только любителей зимнего спорта. Людей, живущих в городе, да и за городом, думаю, тоже, ЭТО не может радовать. А таких, привязанных к дому мам с детьми-инвалидами, это просто по-настоящему парализует. Я не могу даже выйти на улицу с чертовой коляской! И ребенка в принципе не потянешь же на такой мороз! 

Ну и как мне при этом остаться fashion-блоггером!? (как это, кстати по-русски?!)

Я могла бы конечно начать фотографировать образы в помещении. Но вся проблема в том, что мой гардероб как-то совсем не позволяет этого! Все последние годы я старательно "ориентировала" весь свой гардероб на 2 "направления": 1. верхняя одежда, 2. домашняя одежда. У меня целая туча шикарных велюровых костюмов от Джуси Кутюр, полный шкаф всяких пальто и курток, а вот плане одежды ... как бы это правильно выразиться ... "для помещения, не являющегося домом" - полный провал! 

Второй мыслью на тему "как fashion-блоггеру пережить зиму было "переориентировать" блог в lifestyle-блог (Господи, а ЭТО как по-русски?). Но, подумав еще раз, от этой мысли я отказалось. Для такого блога нужен этакий идеальный, интересный, насыщенный стиль жизни. Нужно, чтобы тебя окружали интересные предметы и интересные люди. Нужно, чтобы твоя жизнь была как с картинки, которую интересно рассматривать. 

Но увы. Мой собственный образ жизни ...

Вообще-то он стал причиной основания этого блога: я хотела от него убежать! Я хотела, чтобы у меня было свое такое уютное пространство, где я могу быть ДРУГОЙ. Где я могу не быть собой. Где я буду стильной, интересной, беззаботной, веселой, общительной. Где мне будет уютно и неодиноко...

Пускай мой дом никогда не будет как на картинке...

И моя семья никогда не будет как на картинке...

Но так получилось, что в незамысловатой теме, которую можно заключить в 2 таких простых слова как "мода и красота" и выражается моя собственная "картинка", которую я рисую так, как захочу!

Что ж... Подводя итог всему вышеизложенному...  Пусть мой блог так и остается в этой избитой теме "мода и красота". Когда-нибудь придет весна, и на улице будет светло и сухо, и я опять буду только успевать фотографировать образы!

А на время вынужденной "зимней спячки" я, может и понадоедаю вам какими-нибудь обзорами косметики, очередной (!) "революцией" в теме моего ухода за кожей и даже может быть размышлениями о жизни...


12 comments:

  1. WOW.. It looks like it's super cold there. Sorry to hear about the weather over there. Stay warm babe! Hope you’re having a wonderful week!
    Much love, Len
    www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I know something about that type of weather and to be honest I prefer spring ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree, winter is absolutely not my favourite season. Just imagine, I am from Spain and am living in Germany... German winter is sooooo cold! But I must say that there are positive things, too: snow is that fun! ; )
    LaMelenaDeLeón

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Winter is the worst time of the year
    I hate the cold myself
    hopefully this blog will take you places and you will have more of a great lifestyle.
    xxx
    http://itsjustwinnie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you can get more comfortable around and it won't snow as much for you! Personally I find the cold better than the crazy heat (I lived in Dubai, trust me freezing is better than not being able to breathe at all)

    Yousra | Mystic Tales

    ReplyDelete
  6. О, да, ненавижу, и именно из-за этих снежных заносов и пробок(((

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do like winter, Olga. But I feel you with the indoor/outdoor wear. That's the not so fun part of it, tho. Anyway I would love to read your skincare reviews or makeup tips as well as beauty reviews. Happy Friday, girl and stay warm!
    hugs
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Olga, I understand you completely that you don't like winter and I'm so sorry your life is that hard. In your case I neither would like winter ... therefore I wish you by all my heart that it will be summer again very soon. Please keep up the good work with your blog, I like everything about what you are writing as I appreciate you and I'm full of respect with you <3 I'm happy to know you at least virtual!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me too! I'm a really hater of winter season Olga! I totally agree with you! Kisses from Italy and thank you for your visit,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Bloglovin of Eniwhere Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  10. The good thing about having a blog is that you can always adjust it to suit your needs. Most of us write blogs because it is something we enjoy. I named my 'little place to call my own' because that is what it means to me, a place where I can talk about things that I like and I think it is the reason why you started yours. There are always times in my life when shooting outfit posts is impossible for whatever reason.... one year I didn't post outfit posts for months because it was a hectic time for me but I kept posting. I always have tons of ideas for my posts.

    So, the most important thing is that this blog is something that makes you happy...and when you write about things you like, you will naturally feel motivated and finding readers will not be difficult. I personally love to read make up reviews even if I don't write them myself....and I really liked that article you wrote about panic attacks, I think that one is really useful and helpful to everyone who had experienced it.

    I heard from some friends that there is much snow in Russia. The cold (-10 C and so on) has only really started here and if it were to last, I'm sure I would get tired of it too.

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a love hate relationship with winter since i live in a tropical country and now live in a dry place which is in desert.


    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  12. Я тоже не люблю зиму, точнее, белая эстетика снега мне нравится и очень, но я плохо переношу холод(( Поэтому жду не дождусь весны)
    www.gvozdishe.com

    Follow gvozdishe on google+

    ReplyDelete