Friday, January 1, 2016

Best Looks of 2015

This year I decided to get on track with the tradition that so many bloggers follow: do a recap of my 2015 looks.

Happy New Year dear readers! Thank you so much for every time you read my posts, for every comment you leave on my blog! This means more to me than I could ever imagine!

See you again in 2016!


В этом году я решила тоже последовать традиции многих блоггеров: сделать подборку моих лучших образов за 2015 год.

Всех поздравляю с Новым Годом! Спасибо вам, дорогие, что читаете и пишете комментарии!  

Увидимся в 2016!






























































 
































 




8 comments:

  1. Every single look is absolutely gorgeous, Olga. I would be hard pressed to pick one. Wishing you a happy and joy filled New Year.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post! Maybe we could follow each other on GFC? If yes, follow me and I follow back as soon as I see it.
    Let me know with a comment on my Blog \

    http://facetiouslywind.blogspot.com/

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the most outfit with white dress(7 pict)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Olga, thanks a lot for your amazing recap! I really like your style as you have a huge sense of fashion and you are couraged enough to wear colours and pieces apart from mainstream <3
    Happy New Year!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    International Time-Related Giveaway: Bad News and More
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Olga, thanks for commenting on my blog and thanks for leading me to yours. I've only read a little on your intro and am so sorry to hear about your son. Life can be terribly tough for some people. But, on the upside you have created a very positive life here on your blogspace which I promise to read more of. This review is so colourful and that's one of my themes too - I adore colour, as well as just playing about and dressing up generally. Sometimes I don't have a reason to wear a special something, but my blog allows me to. I hope that's what you're doing too. So lovely to meet you and Happy New Year x
    Anna
    Anna's Island Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vzela bova velikega. Preveč zdrave pameti, ki pomaga pri tehtnici. Kdorkoli že si, ne govori. To je prirojeno. Še posebej, če menite, da je bil pripravljen. Po resnosti je učinek napačen. Krijem prijatelja vsema v vsemu, ki želijo naj bo zdrav.

    ReplyDelete