Saturday, December 12, 2015

Dressing Up in the 70-s Mood / Поиграем в 70-е...





Coat/ дубленка: Diesel
Pants/ брюки: Juicy Couture
 Top/ топ: J Crew
Scarf/ шарф: Next
Hat/ шляпа: Zara
Boots/ ботильоны: Woolrich
Bag/ сумка: Coach

Lipstick/ помада: Elizabeth Arden Coral
Nails/ лак: OPI In My Back Pocket

Today I am going to quickly show what in my opinion is the other "typical shearling coat outfit": the 70-s style.

I am not pretending to be 100% authentic and precise. Today's look is just my view of the 70-s vibe, which, obviously, includes the following:

1. This particular shearling coat. Or, to be specific, it's shape. Somehow, it is the same shape as my mother's leather coat she was wearing back in the 70-s herself!

2. Flare-leg pants. Ideally, these would have to be jeans, but - shame on me being such a mess - I couldn't find mine, so I went for the widest, the "flarest" pants I own. 

3. The choice of a top was simple: when in doubt, wear stripes! A tight turtleneck would've been the best option, of course!

4. Heavy clog with a wooden sole. Got these just on time!

5.  My timeless seasonless colorless hat. 

6. My vintage Coach bag - I don't  know the year it was manufactured, but from the modest amout of bags I own, it is the closest to the outfit of today. Does anybody know the year of this exact model of bag, by the way?

7. And my favourite accessory, THE MAKEUP: thick black winged eyeliner, coral lipstick and bright orange nails.


Пока не забыла, хочу показать еще один образ, который мне навеяла моя любимая дубленка: образ в стиле 70-х. Не претендую на стопроцентное совпадение - скорее, это мое собственное видение, а именно:

1. Фасон этой дубленки. Он почему-то для меня прямо кричит "70-е!". Возможно, потому, что моя мама в 70-е носила именно такое кожаное пальто...

2. Расклешенные брюки. В идеале, конечно, нужны джинсы, но как-то не попались они мне под руку - надела самое ближайшее к ним: широкие расклешенные брюки. Такие, кстати, у мамы тоже были!

3. С топом все просто. Опять же, в идеале бы какой-нибудь гольфик-"лапшу", но из того, что есть у меня - неизменная, всегда уместная, универсальная ... полоска.

4. Тяжелые ботильоны на деревянной платформе. 

5. Универсальная шляпа. Мне кажется, она вне времени, как и ...

6.  ... винтажная сумка Coach - жаль я не знаю какого она года, но из имеющегося у меня небольшого набора сумок - лучший вариант к данному образу.

7. И, наконец, мой любимый аксессуар - МАКИЯЖ: черные стрелки, оранжево-красная помада, оранжевые ногти.






















7 comments:

  1. Дубленка классная!))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing 70s inspired look. I'm crazy for your shoes!
    xx
    http://www.mybubblyzone.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the coolest hippy 70's look ive seen
    LOvin the coat and flared jeans

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely adore this! Hope you have a lovely day.

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!

    NEW POST: MeNow Long Lasting Lipgloss Review and Swatches

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous fluffy coat, Olga! Such a fun 70s styling!

    Ira / JOURNAL OF STYLE / BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete