Monday, August 3, 2015

A Weekend in the Woods/ Выходные за городом.









Dress/ платье:  Tattoo Tattoo
Cardigan. кардиган: Juicy Couture
Shoes/ туфли: Tamaris
Watch/  часы: Juicy Couture
Sunglasses/ очки: Ray-Ban

Ok, the name of the post is a bit of exaggeration: I did not spend my weekend in the woods, I just happened to be there for an hour or so and took it as an opportunity to have a photo shoot. Now, shame on me: I hardly ever get out of the city, even now, during summer. How is that possible? On weekdays I am busy with my son's therapy, and my husband is at work. On weekends, my husband does Eduard's therapy, and I run errands: shopping, cooking, laundry, cleaning and so on. And for some reason, I enjoy my weekends this way! Anyway, we certainly have to get out of the city more often. The landscape speaks for itself: this is the most beautiful background I've had in my photos 
since my vacation! The greens, and the sun, the fresh air, and the spirit it gives me, which I can't even hide in these pictures!

As for the outfit, that is probably my summary on the topic "How to dress for the woods". I AM serious! Forget the pants and the sneakers! It is summer, people! So, I suggest a t-shirt dress (comfy but still so pretty) in a bright print (think of the trees as a background and yourself - pick whatever you like: a butterfly, a bird, or maybe a beautiful flower?), a lightweight jacket (the bugs and the spiders are still there, you can't neglect that), and a comfortable CLOSED pair of shoes (again, the bugs, and those little branches in the ground or whatever else - you don't want to hurt your feet!). 

На самом деле, я провела в лесу совсем не выходные, а всего лишь около часа. Да-да, стыд-позор! Я выбираюсь за город так редко, что и сама в шоке! В будние дни я весь день занимаюсь с ребенком, а муж на работе. В выходные же, наоборот: муж занимается с Эдиком, а я занимаюсь делами, типа: покупки, готовка, уборка и тому подобное. И меня (о ужас!) такой распорядок вполне устраивает! Но лето проходит, а как же лето без природы? Даже сквозь объектив камеры видно: это - лучший фон, который был у меня на фото за все время, наверное, с отпуска! Свежая зелень, мягкое солнце, чистый воздух, который пьянит так, что этого не скрыть даже на фото!

Что касается сегодняшнего образа, то это - вроде моего личного руководства на тему "Как одеться в лес". Во-первых, долой джинсы и кроссовки, и, не дай бог - спортивные костюмы! Надеваем платье-майку (удобно и в то же время - красиво!) с рисунком поярче (прекрасный зеленый фон у нас уже есть, и теперь можно быть кем угодно: цветком, бабочкой, птицей - пусть подскажет фантазия!). Добавляем легкий жакет (где лес - там всегда пауки и комары) и закрытую обувь (защитить ноги от всяких сучков и прочих "обитателей" лесных дорог).

























14 comments:

  1. Hey you are so beautiful and lovely! You know 2 languages? So talent!
    I write about Inflatable Hot Tub Reviews here. If you have time, come to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful landscape and I agree with you a nice dress is a good choice even into the woods!

    http://www.carmenantal.com/
    Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great!
    Would you like to follow each other? let me know
    simplyjuliia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Summer Look

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos! You look very pretty!

    http://www.theaisleofstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey there!! I have been following your blog for a while now and I am really enjoyed it :D I have shared this post !! :D keep up the great would

    come say hi
    Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  7. Honestly I nearly thought you were for a weekend in the woods :) But after I read your text I know how it was in reality! Like your colourful dress, fits you very well <3
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your dress is so cute!! xx, Hayley www.dailydoseofdarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a lovely post!

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!

    LATEST POST: Givenchy Vinyl Collection For Fall 2015

    ReplyDelete