Friday, September 5, 2014

Taking the Fancy Shoes Out





Cardigan: New Look
Top: The Limited
Jeans: Diesel
Shoes: David Brown
Watch: Juicy Couture
Necklace: Monet
Bag: Michael Kors

These shoes have been sitting in my closet for a few years. They have this purple sparkling detail and steel heels, so I've been thinking them as a "special occasion" pair of shoes and never wore them, because those special occasions hardly ever happen in my life. And when they do happen, I end up wearing something unexpected, weird and stupid, which I would regret later. So I just decided it was time for these shoes to go out! The outfit sounded perfect: lingerie style delicate top with a metallic thread for a bit of a dressy look, textured cosy cardigan and the best pair of jeans that I own. These Diesel jeans were one of the biggest splurges of my life so far (the biggest one were Isabel Marant wedge sneakers which you will see a lot later in the autumn!). First of all, I LOVE that kind of waist in jeans - low with a wide belt. I think this is THE most flattering style in the world. Second, I like the wash - this ink colored, almost black, but still a navy, shade. And third is, of course, the leg: slim all the way down and flared at the bottom.






No comments:

Post a Comment