Saturday, November 9, 2019

Digging in the Old for Something New/ Копаемся в старом в поисках новогo



Dress: Donna Karan
Shirt: Emmanuel Ungaro
Shoes: Free People

So I went into a thrift store with an intention to find a cheap alternative to the popular and trendy slip dress. My idea was to find some satin party gown in simple style and remove all the embellishments and extra decor. Instead, I found this silk dress in a few sizes bigger than I need, but still fitting pretty well... And I decided to pretend it was a slip dress! Of course, the silhouette and the length work a little bit against me making me look pregnant and fat legged, but my fashion choices are always first about the concept, and not the fit issues.

В общем, я отправилась в секонд в поисках модного нынче платья-комбинации. Я планировала найти там какое-нибудь сатиновое вечернее платье и просто отпороть с него весь лишний декор и прочие ненужные детали. Вместо этого, я нашла вот такое шелковое платье на пару размеров больше. Оказалась вполне себе платье-комбинация! Конечно, силуэт и длина не совсем мне подходят но мои модные решения - это прежде всего идея, а уже потом будем думать о фигуре!













No comments:

Post a Comment